Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shopping trips for week of July 25th

Wow this week was a great week for shopping and loading up on groceries! Glad this paycheck was an extra paycheck for the month since it had 5 pay periods. I think our cupboards and feezer are filled to the top. Don't think I could bu anything else even if I wanted! Adam asked if instead of getting the nesting thing for cleaning mine was stuffing our house with food items and meant I would have the baby very soon. Hopefully that is the case! We won't be needing to buy groceries for several months- now to just live out of our cupboard and freezers for awhile. I spent $263 and saved $442!!



I won't go into detail about everything I bought, but will give you some match ups so you might be able to get some good deals yourself.


(The prices each is after coupon savings)



Hy-Vee
6 Blue Bunny Butter $.77 each
90 ct Totinos Pizza Rolls $4.99 each w/coupon
12 Ziploc Fresh Extend Bags $1.49 each
Had 6 $1/2 coupons for 12 of the bags and for the others they had coupon hanging at Hy-Vee for $1 off prodcue for the other 10 boxes.
$10 worth of produce- free (from above deal)


Target
2 Luvs diapers $4.29 each w/coupon
2 Pampers wipes $1.47 each w/coupon
2 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations $1.99 each w/coupon
2 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations $1.50 each w/coupon
4 Kid Cuisines $.75 each ($1.00 coupon found here)
2 Bagel Bites $.24 each
use $1.00 coupon found here
plus stack with $1 coupon found here
2 Red Baron Pizza by the Slice $.99 each ($2 coupon from Sunday paper)
21 Chef Boyardee $.97 each- some FREE after coupons!!
use $1.00 coupon here
plus stack with $1.50 coupon here
2 Danon yogurt $1.39 each
use $.75 coupon here
4 8pks Juicy Juice boxes $1.99 each-FREE after coupons!!
use $1.00 coupon here
plus stack with $1.00 coupon here
4 Del Monte Fruit cups $.82 each
use $1.00 coupon here
3 12 pk Hunts pudding
use $1.00 coupon here
2 El Monterey Burritos Family pack $2.99 total
B1G1 Free coupon (go to their website and I think I signed up to receive offers and got the coupon)
1 Huge serving bowl (for all my garden picking/prep) $1.98 clearance
3 Hamburger Helper boxes
use $1/2 coupon here
plus stack with $.75 coupon found in Sunday newspaper





Alright- sorry, but this post kind of got stopped halfway through! :( I didn't even get my whole shopping trip with coupons typed up- things just got busy. Well, for one, we had our baby girl the day after this shopping trip!


Clarisse Eileen was born August 2, 2010 at 3:18 am and was 7lbs 3ozs 20.5inches. She has tons and tons of long black hair! She has been our biggest baby yet! The other 3 kids absolutely love her! Kellie, when asked to share her with her brothers said "NO!!" then she wouldn't let anyone take a picture of Clarisse. We got Clarisse's name from how we named Kellie. Kellie was born on Adam's birthday so we use Adam's middle name- Kelly and changed the spelling. Then we used my Mom's middle name- Renee and changed the spelling (her request- she likes it better spelled Renae). Thus Kellie Renae! So when it came time to name our second girl, we used Clarisse- my middle name, and Eileen- Adam's Mom's middle name.
I think you will still be able to get some of the deals I posted about- hopefully, if anyone wants to try. At least I had a good excuse! Hopefully I can start posting some more good deals for everyone soon!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment