Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Free Stuff! & coupon deals & links!!

Yeah!! I got home from being at my parents' house for the weekend and I had stuff in the mail!!

I had a free sample of Covegirl QueenCollection Mineral Bronzer (full size!!)!

I also had my $10 mail in rebate from the swiffer refills I bought awhile ago! I bought 2 of the big swiffer refill packs online at Medco.com for $14. I could have used these two to send in for a mail in rebate, but ended up losing one of the upcs. So I had a Target coupon for buy a new swiffer get refills free. There was no limit on the coupon for what size of refills to get so I bought another swiffer mop (to use downstairs) and matched the upcs from my medco receipt to find which upc I was missing and then bough that same one at Target and got it free with my coupon. So I only spent $14 for 3 big refills and whatever it cost me to get another mop and got a $10 mail in rebate!!

I also signed up on the Farmland website to get special offers and I received a paper wit 8 coupons!! 2 $1 off, 2 $.75 off and 4 $.55 off the purchase one package of any Farmlad product!! These will be some good coupons with sales!!

I also received an email that my 3 $5 SC Johnson rebates hav met the requirements and I will receive them in 2 weeks!! Wow that was fast- checked mail and they are already here!!

Plus head over to Hip2Save here and she has lots of sites listed that are having giveaways and games on their website to win stuff! Today I won a $3 off Schick Quattro Razor for playing their matching game on facebook. I won a coupon from M&Ms, a coupon for a free drink at Wendy's and 30 Chuck E. Cheese tickets for each of my kids to redeem for a prize at Chuck E. Cheese!
Thanks Hip2Save!


Walgreen Deal on Wipes!!

Walgreen has 64 or 72 ct Huggies wipes on sale with a in store coupon for $1.99 you can go to Target.com and print off a coupon for $1.50/2. This would make it $2.48 for 2 packages of wipes after you use both coupons!! That comes out to $1.24 each- makes for some cheap wipes when you go through them as fast as we do!

Also you can get free Rachel Ray brush set when you buy Aussie! Check out WildforWags website for more information! There was a coupon in the paper B1G1 free and this week at Walgreens you can get a $1 RR when you buy Aussie! Makes for cheap Aussie and Free Rachel Ray brushes!!
Thanks WildforWags!

New Coupons!!!
Check out this link for some great coupons! Coupons are for:
$1/2 CapriSun (there use to be a target coupon for $.50 off caprisun here- don't know if it is still available. Print 2 and use 2 Target coupons and 1 mgf for $2/2 CapriSun)
$1/2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Meat
$1/2 Kraft Singles Cheese- I have seen these on sale for $.99 lately!
$.50 Miracle Whip or Kraft Mayo
Thanks SavingMoneyWisely for the coupon link!

Have fun shopping!!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment