Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekend Shopping! & current coupon deals

Saturday we had a great shopping day! I inited my two sisters to come with me to the mall and gave each of them Hallmark coupons for $5 off $5 purchase and I kept my $10 off $10 purchase. Vanessa and I both bought one of those wall hangings that have the sayings on them. It said Welcome Delighted you are here and then it had 4 coat hooks under it! They were originally $30, but were 50% off! After the 50% off it was $15 and then I used my $10 coupon to get it for $5!! Vanessa was able to get hers for $10. Then Stacia found a really neat billfold at 50% off too! Can't remember how much she paid, but it was less than $10. It was originally around $30. "Like" Hallmark on Facebook and watch for new coupons they might release! Two weeks ago it was the $10 off $10 purchase and last week it was the $5 off $5 purchase. Maybe there will be another coupon this week??!!

I also received an email from Rayvoc Batteries saying there were 34ct batteries still available for $5 at the Home Depot. Believe these were Black Friday batteries/price. Like them on Facebook and you can print out a $1 off coupon. I was able to get 2 packages of 34 count batteries for $8.60 after using 2 $1 off coupons! Above the price at Home Depot it said they were originally $20 a package!! I went to the Home Depot in Urbandale and found them on a display right by the checkouts.

I also made a stop into Target and picked up a few things! I was really excited with my total!
I bought:
Downey Liquid Fabric Softner- clearance for $3.38 - $2.50 coupon
4 Gold Peak Ice Tea- $1.02 each used 2 b1g1 free mgf coupon & 3 $.50 off 1 Target store coupon from a peelie awhile back
2 Rimmell mascaras- $2.24 - $2 Facebook coupon
2 Halls cough drops- $1.22 - can't remember amount of coupons but one coupon was from a previous Sunday newspaper and I believe I probably had Target coupons from target.com
2 pkgs Nabisco saltine crakers- $1.99 each - $1 Target store coupon - 2 $1 mgf coupons
2 pkgs Oreo cookies- $2.50 each - 2 $1 mgf coupons from a peelie I found awhile back - $1/2 Target coupon
My total came to $5.11 with tax!!

Check out coupon.com and target.com to look for some of these coupons. You should be able to do some of these deals and keep an eye out for peelies!

Walgreens deals:
If you got the paper on Sunday, there was a coupon for $2/3 Mars Holiday Products
Walgreen currnetly has Snickers Nutcrackers on sale for 3/$1 buy 6 and use coupon to get 6 free!!
There was also a coupon for b2g1 free Hershey's Kisses, Reeses, Yorks, Rolos
buy 3 Hershey's Kisses bags use b2g1 free coupon plus use $.50 off coupon from Walgreens December coupon book your total cost will be: $3.50 for 2 bages of kisses!
There is also a coupon on coupon.com for b1g1 free Butterfinger Snackerz use this to be able to get them for $.27 (I believe)

Walmart deals with Coupon.com coupons
Similac $3 off coupon to get the liquid bottles of Similac for $.84!
Hefty Zoo Pals Plates, Cups, or Bowls $1 off = cheap!! possibly under a dollar at Walmart
Welches 6 pk juice $1 off- some 6pks are priced at $2.92 at Walmart making it only $1.92 each
Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice $2/2- $2.98 at Walmart making it $3.96 for 2

Also at Walmart buy the Hungry Hungry Hippo travel game for $5.24 and use $5 off coupon to get the game for only $.24!! (click link and it will pop up with page- just click "print") you can also do this deal at Target to get the game for free!!

Go to this link: Excedrin to request 2 coupons for free Excedrin! The coupons we be mailed to you through snail mail.

Well, I think this is all for now! Will try to keep posting more deals as I see/find them!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment